Apple Watch Ultra 49mm Titanium Case with Midnight Ocean Band
Meet the most rugged and capable Apple Watch ever. With a robust titanium case, precision dual-frequency GPS, up to 36 hours of battery life,1 the freedom of cellular,2 and three specialized bands made for athletes and adventurers of all kinds.
- Rugged and capable, built to meet the demands of endurance athletes, outdoor adventurers, and water sports enthusiasts — with a specialized band for each. Up to 36 hours of battery life, plus all the Apple Watch features that help you stay healthy, safe, and connected.
- 49mm corrosion-resistant titanium case. Larger Digital Crown and more accessible buttons. 100m water resistance. Customizable Action button for instant physical control over a variety of functions.
- A bright Always-On Retina display that’s easy to see, even in direct sunlight. More room for adding complications to customize your watch face.
- Advanced metrics in the Workout app, including Heart Rate Zones and Running Form. Precision dual-frequency GPS for accuracy, distance, route, and pace calculations. Trail Loop band is thin, light, and flexible, designed especially for runners.
- Redesigned Compass app delivers all-new views and functionality. Mark your location with Compass Waypoints. Backtrack uses GPS to map where you’ve been so you can retrace your steps. Alpine Loop band is extremely rugged and secure to meet the needs of hikers and climbers.
- Made for high-impact water sports and diving. The Oceanic+ app puts a dive computer on your wrist. Ocean Band is light and flexible, with a titanium buckle and adjustable loop for a secure fit even during high-speed water sports.
- Advanced health sensors give you deep insights into your health. Fall Detection and Crash Detection can automatically connect you with emergency services in the event of a hard fall or a severe car crash. Hold the Action button to activate a siren that can be heard up to 600 feet away.
- Always-On Retina LTPO OLED
- Flat sapphire crystal display
- Up to 2,000 nits brightness
- Depth gauge ±1m accuracy
- Water temperature sensor
- Temperature sensing
- Blood oxygen sensor and app
- Electrical heart sensor and ECG app
- Third-generation optical heart sensor
- High and low heart rate notifications
- Irregular rhythm notification
- Always-on Altimeter
- Emergency SOS
- International Emergency Calling
- Crash Detection
- Fall Detection
Splash, Water and Dust resistance:
- Water Resistance 100m
- Dust Resistance IP6X
- EN13319 recreational scuba diving to 40m
- Tested to MIL-STD 810H: altitude, high temperature, low temperature, temperature shock, immersion, freeze with thaw, ice and freezing rain, and shock and vibration.
Connectivity and Communication:
- Precision dual-frequency GNSS: GPS, GNSS, Galileo, BeiDou
- LTE and UMTS
- 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Bluetooth 5.3
- U1 chip (Ultra Wideband)13
- On-wrist operating temperature: −20°C to 55°C (−4°F to 130°F)
- Operational Temperature (Boot/Charge) 0°C to 35°C (32°F to 95°F)
- Non-operational storage temperature −20°C to 45°C (4°F to 113°F)
- Dive operating temperature 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 90% non‑condensing
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.