Assetto Corsa Standard Edition – PlayStation 4
This is not just a game. This is real sim racing. In collaboration with the most prestigious car manufacturers, Assetto Corsa ups the simulation stakes with a focus on pure driving realism, with pin-point accuracy across every aspect of the game.
- Includes over 90 dream cars from Ferrari, Lotus, McLaren, Pagani, Alfa Romeo, Toyota, Maserati, BMW, Audi, Lamborghini, Ford, Mercedes Benz, and Shelby, all rendered to an obsessive level of detail, each with bespoke handling and performance modelling taken from manufacturer’s real-life data and telemetry.
- Using laser scanning technology to deliver complete accuracy, Assetto Corsa boasts 24 configurations from 15 legendary circuits, including Silverstone, Nordschleife, Imola, Monza, Barcelona, Spa Francorchamps and Brands Hatch.
- Includes an advanced physics engine with features never seen on any other racing simulator, such as tyre flat spots, heat cycles, graining and blistering.
- Tailored to perfection! Over eighty cars are available to choose from, plus special editions, reproduced in collaboration with the most prestigious automotive manufacturers, each one authentic and unique in both characteristics and handling.
- Legendary Circuits including Silverstone Circuit, Monza, and Nürburgring-Nordschleife, all recreated using Laser Scan technology so that each bump, curb and slope is a perfect match to the real counterpart.
- Precision Physics bring a new dimension to the car and track, from tyre flat spots & heat cycles to the dynamic simulation of the tyre rubber deposited on track and recreated light conditions based on geographical coordinates.
- Multiple Race Modes include Career mode, special and unique events and challenges. Fully customizable single player and multiplayer modes include quick races, race weekends including free practice sessions, qualifying session, drag races, drift challenges and more!
- Tuning & Driver Assist profiles allow the overall racing experience to be further modified by adjusting everything from car attributes to collision damage to let players of any proficiency with a joypad or supported racing wheel.