Biostar H510MHP Intel mATX Gaming Motherboard
With the Intel® H510 chipset and the 10th/ 11th generation Intel® Core™ i9/ i7/ i5/ i3 processors and Intel® Pentium® processors, you will immediately be at the forefront of the battlefield, fueled by mind-blowing power and performance. From content creation to gaming, the Intel H510 chipset provides you with the power and performance you need.
- HD Audio – Provides high quality sound with minimal loss of audio fidelity.
- HDMI 4K2K – The new 4K2K resolution enables high-definition image display with four times the resolution of full HD, 4K2K display is faithfully express bright, highly detailed content that fills the entire screen with lifelike images. Connectivity with PCs via a single HDMI cable for displaying 4K2K data.
- PCIe M.2 – PCIe M.2 32Gb/s is the latest storage interface, it delivers the highest bandwidth and lower latency. It’s 3 times faster compared with PCIe M.2 10Gb/s.
- SATAIII 6Gbps – SATAIII 6Gbps provides a higher bandwidth to retrieve and transfer HD media. With this super speed data transfer, SATAIII allows an incredible data boost which is 2x faster than the SATA II.
- BullGuard Internet Security (90 days FREE trial) – BullGuard Internet Security comes with the broadest line-up of internet security features on the market, including: a cutting-edge dual Antivirus engine, Online Backup for your precious files, PC Tune Up to speed up your system, a Game Mode for a seamless gaming experience, Parental Control, Firewall, Safe Browsing and many more. Make the most of your digital life with Bullguard!
|CPU SUPPORT||Socket 1200 for 10th / 11th Gen Intel Core™, Pentium and Celeron processors * Please refer to www.biostar.com.tw for CPU support list.|
|MEMORY||Supports Dual Channel DDR4 1866/ 2133/ 2400/ 2666/ 2933/ 3200 2 x DDR4 DIMM Memory Slot, Max. Supports up to 64 GB Memory Each DIMM supports non-ECC 4/8/16/32GB DDR4 module * Please refer to www.biostar.com.tw for Memory support list.|
|INTEGRATED VIDEO||Supports DX12 Supports HDCP|
|STORAGE||4 x SATA III Connector (6Gb/s) 1 x M.2 (M Key) Socket: Supports M.2 Type 2242/ 2260/ 2280 SSD module. Supports PCIe 3.0 x 4 (32Gb/s) & SATA III (6Gb/s) SSD * When using SATA SSD module on PCIe-M2_1 slot, the SATA_1 connector will be disabled.|
|LAN||Intel I219V 10/ 100/ 1000 Mb/s auto negotiation, Half / Full duplex capability|
|AUDIO CODEC||Realtek ALC887 7.1 Channels, High Definition Audio|
|USB||4 x USB 3.2(Gen1) ports (2 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers) 6 x USB 2.0 ports (4 on rear I/Os and 2 via internal headers)|
|EXPANSION SLOT||2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 Slot 1 x PCle 3.0/4.0 x16 Slot *The PCle 4.0 only depends on Rocket Lake CPUs.|
|REAR I/O||1 x PS/2 Keyboard 1 x PS/2 Mouse 1 x HDMI Port 1 x VGA Port 2 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Ports 4 x USB 2.0 Ports 1 x LAN port 3 x Audio Jack|
|INTERNAL I/O||4 x SATA III Connectors (6Gb/s) 1 x USB 2.0 Header (each header supports 2 USB 2.0 ports) 1 x USB 3.2 (Gen1) Header (each header supports 2 USB 3.2 (Gen1) ports) 1 x 8-Pin Power Connector 1 x 24-Pin Power Connector 1 x CPU Fan Connector 1 x System Fan Connector 1 x Front Panel Header 1 x Front Audio Header 1 x Clear CMOS Header 1 x COM Port Header|
|H/W MONITORING||CPU / System Temperature Monitoring CPU / System Fan Monitoring Smart / Manual CPU Fan Control CPU/DDR Voltage Monitoring|
|DIMENSION||Micro ATX Form Factor Dimension: 18.5cm x 22.6cm ( W x L )|
|OS SUPPORT||Supports Windows 10 (64bit) / 11(64bit) ※Biostar reserves the right to add or remove support for any OS with or without notice.|
|ACCESSORIES||2 x SATA Cable 1 x I/O Shield 1 x DVD Driver 1 x Quick Guide|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.