Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Smart Watch, 12-Day Battery Life, Alexa Built-in, Bluetooth Call & Text, GPS & 150 Sports Modes, 1.45” AMOLED Display, Fitness Watch with SpO2 Heart Rate Tracker, Infinite Black
Influenced by the Bauhaus movement, the Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Limited Edition is the ultimate fusion of classic style and modern fashion. The hand-polished round watch body is crafted with sleek and strong stainless steel, complete with a finely-carved rotatable crown, while the glass screen heightens the immersion of the bezel-less design1. This aesthetic masterpiece is accompanied by soft leather straps for premium comfort.
- The Amazfit GTR 3 Pro Limited Edition is the ultimate fusion of classic style and modern fashion that comes with a hand-polished stainless steel round body and a finely-carved rotatable crown, while soft leather straps deliver premium comfort.
- Easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation, and more with Alexa. Through Bluetooth connection to your phone, the smart watch can receive phone calls, and also be used to easily control the music on your phone. You can even store up to 470 songs on the watch for independent music playback.
- Featuring a built-in barometric altimeter to help keep an eye on the altitude and air pressure of your outdoor activities and supports five satellite navigation systems to accurately track your route. The watch has achieved a water-resistance grade of 5 ATM so you can enjoy the sea or take a dip in a pool without worry.
- You can test your heart rate, blood oxygen, stress level, and breathing rate in a single tap of the smart watch – for a result in as little as 45 seconds. Also, this watch provides in-depth monitoring of sleep and menstrual cycle to keep you on top of your health.
- With Smart Recognition of 8 Sports and 150+ built-in sports modes to suit your choice of activity. The fitness watch is equipped with a self-developed workout status algorithm, which assesses specialized data such as maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect.
- The smartwatch packs an extensive list of powerful features into its slim and light body, yet still has enough endurance to last for up to 12 days with typical usage and 30 days with battery saver mode.