AMD Ryzen 9 7950X 4.5 GHz 16-Core AM5 Processor
Take your computing to the next level with the Ryzen 9 7950X 4.5 GHz 16-Core AM5 Processor, which features 16 cores and 32 threads to help quickly load and multitask demanding applications. Designed for socket AM5 motherboards using the powerful Zen 4 architecture with the 5nm process, this high-performance Ryzen processor delivers significantly improved speeds compared to its predecessor while maintaining high energy efficiency. With a base clock speed of 4.5 GHz and a max boost clock speed of 5.7 GHz in addition to 64MB of L3 Cache, the Ryzen 9 7950X is built to deliver the power needed to smoothly handle tasks ranging from content creation to immersive gaming. You can boost performance further by overclocking this unlocked processor.
- Precision Boost 2: AMD Ryzen processors monitor the system’s energy consumption, temperatures, and other factors to automatically raise clock speeds, allowing applications to perform faster.
- Precision Boost Overdrive: Precision Boost Overdrive technology takes advantage of your compatible motherboard’s design to boost clock speeds higher and for longer periods of time. It also allows you to overclock the processor at the touch of a button.
- AMD EXPO Technology: The AMD Extended Profiles for Overclocking (AMD EXPO Technology) provides users with advanced profile settings for memory overclocking with supported modules.
- AMD Ryzen Master Utility: Personalized Performance, The AMD Ryzen Master Utility provides you with multiple custom profiles to store CPU, GPU, and memory configurations. Use it to configure performance parameters for the active cores and adjust memory times. You can also optimize general performance or fine tune your favorite applications.
- System Monitoring: Monitor your system in real-time using the AMD Ryzen Master Utility, which features a histogram of per-core clock rates and temperature, including average and peak readings.
|Model: Ryzen 9 7950X|
|CPU Model||AMD Ryzen 9 7950X|
|Manufacturing Process||5 nm|
|Maximum Number of PCIe Lanes||28 (Revision 5.0)|
|Number of Cores||16|
|Number of Threads||32|
|Base Clock Speed||4.7 GHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||5.6 GHz|
|L3 Cache||64 MB|
|Maximum Capacity||128 GB|
|Memory Support||DDR5 Up to 6400 MHz|
|Channel Architecture||Dual Channel|
|Thermal Design Power (TDP)||170 W|
|Included Thermal Solution||None|
|Maximum Temperature||203°F / 95°C|
|Thermal Monitoring Technologies||Yes|
|Extension||AVX, AVX 2.0, AVX-512, FMA3, SSE 4.1, SSE 4.1/4.2|
|Performance Technologies||AMD EXPO, Precision Boost 2|
|Integrated Graphics||AMD Radeon|
|Output Support||DisplayPort, HDMI|
|Base Clock Speed||400 MHz|
|Maximum Boost Speed||2200 MHz|
|Package Weight||0.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.5 x 5.5 x 3.6"|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.