Fitbit Sense 2 Advanced Health and Fitness Smartwatch with Tools to Manage Stress and Sleep, ECG App, SpO2, 24/7 Heart Rate and GPS – Blue Mist/Pale Gold
Better sleep. Improved mood. More energy. Managing stress with Sense 2 can help you get there. Identify patterns of stress with all-day body-response tracking and smart notifications to remind you to reflect on your emotions. Try new ways of managing stress with guided breathing, exercise, meditations and more.
- Manage stress and live healthier: all-day stress detection with cEDA and daily Stress Management Score, ECG app for atrial fibrillation assessment(1), irregular heart rhythm notifications, SpO2, health metrics dashboard, menstrual health tracking and mindfulness content
- Measure and improve sleep quality: personalized Sleep Profile, daily sleep stages & Sleep Score, smart wake alarm and do not disturb mode
- Enhance activity: built-in GPS and workout intensity map, Daily Readiness Score, Active Zone Minutes, all-day activity tracking and 24/7 heart rate, 40+ exercise modes and automatic exercise tracking
- Designed for all-day wear: on-wrist Bluetooth calls (coming soon), texts and phone notifications, customizable clock faces, Fitbit Pay, Amazon Alexa built-in, Google Wallet & Maps (coming soon), sleek, slim and water resistant to 50 meters, 6+ day battery & fast charge
- Includes 6-month Premium membership for deeper insights & guidance, exclusive workouts, mindfulness sessions and more
- Multi-path optical heart rate sensor
- Electrical sensor to measure skin conductance (cEDA) for stress detection
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA app. ECG not available in all countries.
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Skin temperature sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Vibration motor
- Speaker (75dB SPL @10cm)
- Battery life of 6+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings and other factors; actual results will vary. Use of the always-on display, SpO2 and the cEDA sensor will require more frequent charging. Up to 5 hours with continuous GPS. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Charge 12 minutes to get one day of battery life
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth® 5.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
- Water resistant to 50m. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
- Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
- This watch includes a band made of a flexible material similar to that used in many sports watches, as well as an aluminum watch case and buckle.
- Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -14° to 113°F
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.