The Dark Pictures Anthology: The Devil in Me – PlayStation 5
The Dark Pictures Anthology is a series of stand-alone branching cinematic horror games from the studio behind Until Dawn that is easy to pick-up and play in short sessions, both alone or with friends. The Devil in Me is the fourth game in the series and marks the Season One finale.
- A group of documentary film makers receive a mysterious call inviting them to a modern-day replica of serial killer H.H. Holmes’ ‘Murder Castle’. It is an opportunity that is too good to pass up and could be just the thing they are looking for to win some much-needed public interest.
- The creepy hotel is the perfect set for their new episode, but things are not quite as they seem. The crew discover they are being watched, and even manipulated, and suddenly there’s much more at stake than just their ratings!
- Welcome to the Murder Hotel! – Nothing is as it seems here, and the amenities are to die for! Explore every nook and cranny of the World’s Fair Hotel using the all-new season finale features including character inventory, tool-based puzzles, and expanded movement actions such as run, jump, and climb.
- Your death is his design – Escape the torturous creations of an evil monster who is hellbent on becoming America’s deadliest serial killer, and survive elaborate ‘killing rooms’ where your own death is by the killer’s careful design.
- Don’t Play Alone! – Endure terrifying tests of loyalty – will you risk your own life for someone you care for? The two critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back: share your story online with a friend or aim for safety in numbers through the offline 5-player pass-the-pad mode.
- Can you outsmart the killer and checkout all your cast? All playable characters can live or die in your version of the story.